Friday, February 3, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!!

So... I finally got my adjustable dumbbells yesterday. I researched and studied and finally decided that I wanted the Power Block Classic 50's. The adjust from 10 lbs to 50 lbs. the entire set was $300 from Dick's Sporting Goods at the mall. There are other adjustable dumbbells but none that seem as solid as these. I increased the weights on several of my lifts today.
I truly believe that these dumbbells, my HRM and the home workouts that I am doing I will be where I want to be by summer. I still weigh around 220 I want to start P90X at 210 in a month. It's gonna take some extra pushing to get there. I must stop eating cookies. They are about the only thing I eat that I shouldn't and they throw off my whole day. I hate 'em but I love 'em! I wish I could say that about Ab Ripper X instead.
Looking forward to a full review of Supreme 90 Day once I complete the program. I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment