Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 2 - P90X

Whew Hoo! That WAS the mother of all workouts. I just did P90X Plyometrics. One hour of jumping, squatting, and lunging. Burned 926 calories while still doing several modified moves an taking longer breaks than prescribed. For most of the workout my HR was through the roof - I like to keep it below 150 but this was extremely tough to do this morning. I feel like anything over 150 is too high for me at this time. I'm 6'2" tall and weigh 217 with a BMI of 27 point something Nd right around 30% Body Fat and 41 years old. I have figured my "zone" to be between 117 and 152. To figure this I started with 220-41(my age) =179. This is my max HR. then I figured 65 and 85 percent of that to figure my "zone," and I try to stay in there when I workout.
All-in-all this was a great workout and u can definitely see where I can improve. I can see how this could still kick my butt after ten times of doing it. I just did my best and forgot the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment