Friday, March 30, 2012

Phase 2 Update

I am almost finished with my second week of Phase 2 and need to update my posts. First and foremost - I am working 2 jobs. My first job starts at 6 am, and my second jod begins when I get off there and often runs until 6 or 7 pm. Needless to say I can get bogged down very easily. I am currently getting up at 3 am and try to start my workout by 3:30. I have not been doing Ab Ripper X - I know, I know... It's important. The plan is to add it in when I can but I don't have the energy at the end of the day. Eventually I will have a couple of afternoons each week off and plan to slide in a little ARX time then.
I just decided to switch teambeachbody coaches. Although I get a lot from reading Coach Wayne's posts and accessing all of the information on his site, I need constant interaction. I have been part of a closed group on Facebook and one of the guys in there has been very supportive. He is in the same "family" and Coach Wayne is his coach so I still benefit from all of the wisdom but also get to have the daily interaction.
I wanted to share my nutrition and supplementation regimine for now.

Workout time - 3am
PWO - Jack3d White Blue Raspberry
GNC Wheybolic 60 Chocolate Protein (1 scoop pre- and one scoop 30 minutes post)
Creatine Monohydrate - 5g (1/2 pre- and 1/2 post)
Endurox r4 - post 1 scoop
Glutamine - 5g

Breakfast - 7 am
100% egg whites (3/4 cup)
tomatoes/onions/jalapenos
5 oz canned chicken breast
Baby spinach

AM Snack
Life Choice High Protein bar (cheap wal mart)

Lunch
5 oz canned chicken breast
salad spritzer ranch 10 sprays
sweet relish
iceberg salad mix
spinach
rice cake

PM Snack
Life Choice High Protein Bar
Gold Standard Casein - 1 scoop (before bed)

Dinner
Tyson Chicken tenders - 8 oz
Frozen vegetables - 2 servings
Shelled Edamame - 1/2 cup

The plan is to replace my breakfast with a breakfast shake made with Chocolate Shakeology, PB2, Protein powder and, maybe, a packet of oatmeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment