Saturday, March 3, 2012

Day 13? - P90X - Kenpo X

Kenpo X - punching, kicking, twisting, blocking, sweating... Actual DNA removal. Feel like I did better this morning. Still not bringing it very hard during the breaks (I'm using them to cooldown a little - I have read that towards the end of the program people begin to use the breaks to make sure they are getting their HR's up). I'm also still completely baffled by the star blocks - I will have to watch the sometime this week and try to wrap my head around it. Other than that it was a great workout. I burned 633 calories which seems low to me, but I have to remember that the warm-up is long and focused on getting limber not on getting the HR up so there is really only a little over 40 minutes of effort. GREAT way to start a Saturday. Keep pushing play!

No comments:

Post a Comment