Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Getting caught up

Week 3 so far - today is Wednesday. I have done Chest & Back and Plyo X along with today's Shoulders & Arms. I won't see these strength workouts until phase 3 now. I pushed myself to up the weights or reps on every exercise. There are still a couple that just burn me out. And that is good. I'm excited to see what it's like when I come back after a month.
I made it all the way through Plyo yesterday w/o the pause button. I had to use it today to change weights but other than that I pushed through this too.
I will be starting a new job in a couple of weeks that starts at 6:00 am. I will still be working my other job too plus school starts next week. A lot on my plate. I have decided to get up another hour early and do the hour workouts and figure out how to fit ARX into the rest of the day. I have the P90X app and can actually do ARX anywhere I have room to sit down for 15 minutes. Keep pushing play.

No comments:

Post a Comment