Saturday, July 9, 2011

Don't know how to post comments so... Here is a response to a couple of comments posted previously

Here is a link to a web site where you can download the C25K app that I recommend. The main reason that I recommedn this app is because it states in the description that it work for iPhone and iPod touch. The actual app that I used when I did the program doesn't say that it will work for the iPod Touch. Plus Bluefin has a Bridge to 10K app and teh next step a Half-marathon app. Here is the link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/c25k-couch-to-5k/id301233668?mt=8 . I have been having trouble figuring out how to post comments. I have previously figured it out at least once because there is a comment above that I posted but when I post a comment I am prompted to log-in even though I am already logged in. I hope this will work this time.

July 9, 2011 9:50 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment