Monday, August 1, 2011

Training Update

OK. So... I went off the deep end with the eating this past weekend. One thing that I decided was that I was not going to feel guilty about eating. One thing that I had noticed was that when I eat too much I feel bad about it and that makes me want to eat more. So, I gave myself permission to eat whatever... And I did!
I have adjusted my training regimine to include some circuit training. I am going to follow Bob Harper's Inside Out Method Training Plan. I am going to alter the plan a little by easing into it and leaving out Bob's workout and adding Bob's Kettlebell Videos.

I started today by beginning with the Strength DVD, Pure Burn Super Strength. The program starts with a 20-minute introduction workout. The strength DVD also has a full-length workout which is 67 minutes of complete exhaustion-inducing exertion. I start with the short versions this week. Strength on Monday, Cardio on wednesday, and Yoga on Thursday and running in between.
I LOVE running and thoroughly enjoy the way that it makes me feel, however I have been losing the rest of my fitness. I need to spend a little time working on the rest of my physique. By the edn of a month I will be working out for an hour everyday of the week. I have started this plan before but I am hopeful that I will be able to stick with it until I have completed it. Previously, I have been also trying to progress in my running. The squats and lunges involved in doing these workouts leave my legs feeling like Jell-O. I will probably not be able to run miles and miles while I am doing this plan. I'll keep you in the loop.

No comments:

Post a Comment